About the role
- You will be lead the vision, strategy, and execution of one of our product verticals across our 6 countries (Vietnam, Cambodia, Philippines, Myanmar, Indonesia, and Thailand).
- You will be working with best-in-class colleagues in a dynamic environment. You will conceptualize, launch and manage products across the SE Asia region, collaborating with other product managers and designers.
- You will manage the roadmap for your vertical, analyze customer journeys, define requirements, set timelines, and lead a cross-functional team through Product Development Lifecycle.
- Identify opportunities and problems areas for your product lines
- Value-based prioritization of continuous improvements and new features alike
- Develop a deep understanding of your customers, using various tools and methods, to continually gather and analyze qualitative and quantitative data.
- Research competitive offerings across the region and deliver a best-in-class experience to your customers.
- Define and monitor objective success metrics for your products.
- Translate the opportunities into high-quality and detailed Product Requirements in collaboration with the design and development teams.
- Partner with the engineering team to execute the requirements and see it to smooth launch.
- You have experience working as a product owner, or similar, in high performing, cross-functional teams
- You have a technical understanding of what it takes to build and maintain large scale applications and services and you are comfortable facilitating and participating in the architectural and technical decisions made in the team
- You know how to inspire, motivate and support a team to get things done
- You can translate your and your team’s knowledge and experience to user stories and detailed requirements
- You are good at communicating concepts and ideas to stakeholders at all levels.
- You know how to influence decision-making at all levels within an organization and in a variety of situations.
- You have experience with data-driven product development and knowledge of agile
- You work well with uncertainties and tight timelines.
- You love what you do.