About the role
As an e-Commerce Senior Key Account Manager, you will be working closely with senior management from different stakeholders, you will be a key member driving strategic projects of CPG in a dynamic, fast-paced environment tech industry.
You will report to Associate Director, Category Management in developing & implementing sales, category, campaign, and marketing strategy to deliver KPI targets
Key KPI: GMV, Assortment, Conversion and Customer acquisition on monthly, quarterly and yearly target
- Develop and maintain good relationship with your strategic retailers across store formats.
- Drive yearly joint business plan to grow sales, assortment, and traffic within your portfolio.
- Initiate campaign mechanics, customer acquisition plan to drive #of app download, MAU and DAU
- Analyze sales trends and root cause for any business movement.
- Provide business requirements to Product Owner (PO) to drive tech output and ensure UAT are implemented and align with roadmap timeline.
- Work closely with internal and external teams across functions within the group (Merchandising, Marketing, Strategy, Operation, and Tech team)
- Bachelor’s degree or Master degree in Business, Marketing, Strategy
- 10+years’ experience in e-commerce, retail, fmcg brand
- Strong in key account management, analytical, negotiation, communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and data analysis with good verbal and written communication skills in Thai and English
- Good attitude to drive impact and change, positive attitude, and desire to learn and grow with strong ownership, team spirit and solution-oriented mindset.